Cleckheaton Yarns - Brushstrokes Hand Dyed 5 Ply
Each skein of Cleckheaton Brushstrokes Hand Dyed 5ply 5501 is delightfully soft and is dyed by hand to create this beautiful effect. Made from easy to care for materials, but with the gorgeous uniqueness of being hand dyed, this will bring life to any project.
Note: Every skein is individually hand-dyed. Variation will occur, dyelots do not apply.
Cleckheaton Brushstrokes Specifications:
- Composition - 50% Super soft Nylon, 50% Acrylic
- Tension - 26 Stitches to 10cm
- Needles - 3.25mm AUS, 10 UK, 3 US
- Yarn Ply: - 5 ply / light sport
- Hook - 3.5mm
- Ball Weight - 50 gram
- Ball Length - 128 metres
- Washing instructions - Hand wash or warm machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Rinse well. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry flat in shade. Dry cleanable.
Why use Cleckheaton Brushstrokes?
- Gorgeous variegated effect
- Good metreage
- Easy to use and wash
- Soft on skin
- Unique hand dyed
- Great for those who cannot use wool