Cleckheaton Country 8 ply 2336 - Cameo
Cleckheaton Country 8 ply 2336 is made with love by the people at Wangaratta Woollen Mills. It is machine washable and comes in an array of colours making it ideal for projects of all shapes and sizes.
Cleckheaton Country 8 ply - Specifications
- Composition: 100% Australian wool
- Tension: 22 Stitches over 10cm
- Yarn Ply: 8 Ply / DK
- Needles: 4.00mm AUS, 8 UK, 6 US
- Yarn Weight: 50 Gram ball
- Yarn Length: 95 metres
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash or gentle machine wash. Do not bleach. Normal spin dry. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Warm iron. Dry Cleanable
- Origin: Sourced and made in Australia
Why buy Cleckheaton Country 8 Ply?
- Pure Australian Wool
- Large range of colours
- Machine washable
- Great price