Fiori Sock Hand Dyed
Fiori Sock Hand Dyed is a gorgeous Australian merino yarn with a beautiful array of plain and variegated colours from brights to the more subdued. The ultra softness of the yarn makes it perfect for both children and adults and is suitable for any project from socks and scarves to blankets, jumpers and cardigans.
Fiori Sock Hand Dyed - Specifcations:
- Composition: 80% Australian Extra Fine Merino, 20% Nylon
- Tension: 28 stitches to 10cm
- Yarn Ply: 4 Ply / Sock / Fingering
- Needles: 3.25 AUS,
- Skein Weight: 100 grams
- Skein Length: 400 metres
- Washing instructions: Gentle machine wash or hand wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade.
- Origin: Australia
Why use Fiori Sock Hand Dyed?
- Soft on skin
- Australian Merino
- Stunning Colours
- Good metreage
- Suitable for any 4 ply pattern
- Gorgeous socks and shawls